Like my fan page in order to have quizzes, language curiosities, vocabulary - Follow by e-mail and receive every new class in your inbox.

I´m....

Minha foto
Vitória, ES, Brazil
My name is Bruno, I´m a Brazilian English teacher specialized in Applied Linguistics. Currently I work for a language institute teaching adults and in a regular school teaching elementary and high school. I believe knowledge is something to be shared and that´s why I post my classes to everybody who wants to study/learn English. In the last years I counted and have been counting on many partners who are always there: Adriana Pin, Bhyanka Itaborahy, Claudio Azevedo (Movie Segments), Diego Cassionato (Inglês com Rock) and Dani Bertocchi... You guys are also "guilty" for it. THANK YOU.

@TeacherBrunoGon

quinta-feira, 20 de junho de 2013

That I would be good - If Clauses

Hi guys

Here is a new class, this time a song class with an amazing song. I´d like to thank my partner Dani Bertocchi for being always there. Thank you Dani.

That I Would Be Good
Alanis Morisete
A class by @TeacherBrunoGon and Teacher Dani Bertocchi


1- Listen to the song and fill the blanks with the verbs below, pay attention that the verbs must change into past, present or future:




That I would be good even if I _______________ nothing
That I would be good even if I _______________ the thumbs down
That I would be good if I ______________ and stayed sick
That I would be good even if I ______________ ten pounds

That I would be fine even if I _______________ bankrupt
That I would be good if I _______________ my hair and my youth
That I would be great if I _______________ no longer queen
That I would be grand if I ______________ not all knowing

That I would be loved even when I ________________ myself
That I would be good even when I ________________ overwhelmed
That I would be loved even when I _______________ fuming
That I would be good even if I ______________ clinging

That I would be good even if I ____________ sanity
That I would be good whether with or without you

2- Complete these sentences using your personal opinion:
a- I would get happy if ________________________________________________________________________________
b- I will be approved at school if _____________________________________________________________________
c- I would be sad if ___________________________________________________________________________________
d- I would be succeeded in life if _____________________________________________________________________

3- By using the complete structure of If Clauses, answer the questions below:
a- If you could change anything in your life, what would you change? __________________________________________________________________________________________
b- If you could time travel, would you go to the past or to the future? __________________________________________________________________________________________
c- If you have a million dollars, what would you do? __________________________________________________________________________________________
d- If you could move to another country now, which one would you go? __________________________________________________________________________________________
e- If you decided your profession, what it will be? __________________________________________________________________________________________
f- If you could anything now, what would you do? __________________________________________________________________________________________


Download the worksheet
http://www.4shared.com/office/3FJCJfbI/That_I_would_be_good.html?

Answer key

did
got
got
gained
went lost
was
was
numb
am
was
was
lost

As all the answers are personal, you must pay attention to which structure is being used.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

# My Radio Interview about the school I work for. Listen Online #

O que achou do blog Teacher Bruno? What´s your opinion?

Your favorite class is.... (Multiple answers)